Sunday, May 8, 2011

Week 2

I made it through week one of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and let me tell you I am liking it. By the end of the week a was comfortable yet challenged. I started Week 2 this morning and it is pretty much as if I did nothing all last week. Oh my!!!

The Week 2 warm up is great. I really like the moves to get you stretched out and ready to go. Be careful and get familiar with the moves for Week 2. I needed to put the weights down and focus on getting the proper form and pefecting the move. Tomorrow I am going to pick up the weights I need to do this.

The abs portion of Week 2 is tough. I haven't seen some of these ab moves before and it is always nice to see something new. They are killer but its all good. Truth be told I have no clue how am going to make it through this week but I thought the same about Week 1 so I am seriously crossing my fingers.

As great as this workout is I don't think 30 min is enough for my to achieve the results I am looking for. It feels like I should be doing another 20 min. I am seriously thinking of doing one workout in the morning and one in the evening. I might even try hopping on the treadmill for 20-30 min after. We'll see.

I meant to take my measurements last week so maybe at some point tomorrow I'll get around to dealing with those pesky numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment