Thursday, December 3, 2009

Getting Stronger (And More Sore!)

I successfully made it through Day 2 of the http://hundredpushups.com program. Let me tell you after the Initial Test on last day of November and then 5 sets of push ups on December 1st and the 5 sets tonight, I am hurting. That is good though since it means I am using the muscles, I just wish it didn't hurt so much. Honestly, I am just being a crybaby. My pecs have not been sore in a long time so this is what I get for being lazy and not working them out properly and consistently. I am focused now though. I have my eye on the prize. Hmmm..wait I never said what my prize would be for completing this program. Time to start thinking about the reward aside from having ridiculously lovely pecs and arms. And hey, just because I have started it is not to late for you to join in. Trust me the more the merrier :-)