Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Salsa Chicken

Here it is. . I can't cook.  No one ever really taught me how.  On a daily basis I struggle with what to make for dinner.  We have the same meals over and over and over.  Tacos, grilled cheese, spaghetti, sausage and rice and there is of course breakfast for dinner night. Time is of the essence with so many schedules so I am on the lookout for yummy recipes that don't take forever to make.

As I mentioned before tacos is high on our list.  We also like chicken.  I found this Salsa Chicken recipe on allrecipes.com and gave it a shot today.  Prep time was like 10 minutes max.  Seriously that is my kind of meal.  Looks kind of gross in the picture but hey, it is what it is.

Salsa Chicken

The verdict is in:  Both kids liked it.  At least that is what they told me.  They said it tastes like a chicken taco.   Ummm...ye-ah!!! It was pretty good with a dollop of sour cream on top.  How could anything smothered in chedder cheese and sour cream be a  bad thing.  I'll put this on the calendar to have again sometime next month.  Now I have to find something to make tomorrow for dinner.

Any suggestions for quick and yummy meals.  I am all ears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment