Sunday, June 30, 2013

Photo App Fun- PicsArt

This weekend I discovered the joy of playing with your photos on my S4 with photo editing apps.

Here are the apps I downloaded:

PicsArt
Aviary
Photo Grid
PicCollage


PicsArt has a ton and I say a TON of options.  To the point I was/am a little overwhelmed!!
With menus in menus in menus and more choices within those menus there has got to be everything you are looking for in here.  Don't quote me on that because I haven't scratched the surface with this app.  Navigating through the app takes a moment just because there are so many options but once you get the hang of it, it is a breeze.  I haven't found anything so far I don't like about this app.  It is just a little intimidating because of the magnitude of options.

PicsArt.com

As I play with it a little more we'll see what I come across.

Stay tuned for my 2¢ on the other apps and see how they compare.  What are your faves?


No comments:

Post a Comment