Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Phone

Finally...a new phone for me!!!  And so far it is AWESOME! 

Have you seen the commercial for it?  I have been able to set up most of the features that are shown in the commercial.  I liked my Samsung Infuse but the Galaxy S4 I have noticed does not drop as many calls.  There is a very specific area I drive and there was a noticeable difference in the amount of dropped calls I have had in that area.  Very happy about that.  The speaker on the phone is just so-so.  It seems like my Infuse got louder with better sound quality.  Maybe I just need to clean my ears though.

The process of installing apps has been slow but I didn't want to load up the phone with a lot of apps I didn't use anyway.  Slowly but surely I will get it exactly where I want it.

I have had it for a little over a month now and I can honestly say I do not have any complaints.  No issues whatsoever and the battery life is fine for my daily usage.  Granted  I have a charger at home, in my car, and at work maybe a true representation of the battery life is lacking.

It's a keeper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment