Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekly Workout

This is my ease back into it week.  Or at least that is what I thought.  The xFinity App on my tablet has a fitness channel.  There is a variety of workouts that vary in length so it is nice to select something based on the amount of time you have.

This week I am going to be doing one of the walking workouts.  What is considered a walking workout is more what I know as aerobics.  Since the beginner level was fine a few weeks a go I upped it a notch.  A walking workout, easy peasy right.  Even moving up a step it shouldn't be to bad.  WRONG!!!  Have you all noticed I am wrong a lot!!

Yesterday sucked.  For real.  As I was working out my body began to feel every motion.  The first 5 minutes were the worst and that was just the warm up.  Admittedly I am severely out of shape so surprise was not an emotion that even surfaced.  But my goodness.  Anyhow,  the good thing is I finished and I plan to be back at it tomorrow.

justfinish

Yep, I took that first step and even though I am not a workout rockstar yet my mantra for the week is JUST FINISH.  I think that is what counts.  Off to take my measurements so I can have reference point to see how I am progressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment