Sunday, June 23, 2013

Paleo!!

So here it goes.  I am going to try the Paleo way of eating.  After talking to one of mom's on my daughters soccer team, she had a lot of success with achieving her weightloss goals.  My reasons for doing it are to lose about 10 pounds and then from there maintain a healthy eating lifestyle.  The kicker for me with this eating program is the no dairy.  NO DAIRY.  YIKES!!!!  Seriously, I eat cereal with milk, yogurt, cheese, day in and day out.  This will be hard but I have to get myself together.  This will also allow my to make foods that are healthy that the who family can enjoy.

Today was Day 1 and I made it through.  Egg whites and bacon for breakfast.  No real lunch so celery and carrots and I tried a   Spicy Drumstick Recipe for dinner.  It tasted like chicken (yay me!) but it was not spicy at all in the quantities called for in the recipe.  My daughters still ate it and liked it though so that's a win in my book.

Spicychicken.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment