Friday, November 2, 2012

Rusty..

Yep, here I am back at it.  Rusty as ever.  Happy November everyone!!!  I know it has been a while but I am hoping to have a little blogging outlet more often.  I always miss it.

Winter is about to be among us and I haven't knit a hat, scarf, gloves, anything.  I am seriously rusty.  It took me forever to cast on the 90 stitches for this hat.  Actually it took me forever to figure out what the heck I wanted to knit.  Then I realized I my circular needle was to long, so I started transferring to DPNs, until I realized I was transferring to the wrong size DPNs.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  That is why I hate taking a long hiatus from anything.  When I come back to it I feel like I am starting all over again.

November Knitting...Slouched Tuva Hat

The pattern says it is a pretty quick knit.  Once I get going I should be good. Hopefully.




No comments:

Post a Comment