Monday, April 28, 2014

No Excuses

Trying to stay focused.  Trying to stay motivated.  I am not going to lie it has been tough.  Food is so yummy.   My bed is so cozy.   After a week of yummy-ness I felt horrible.  Tack on the fact that I wasn't going to bootcamp either.  Seriously, I was sluggish, not focused, and felt an overall mess.  Thursday night I laid in bed, awake, feeling guilty because I know better.  I recommitted to making myself as healthy as possible.

 Bootcamp on Friday, bootcamp on Saturday, and uh oh-- kickboxing cancelled on Sunday.  That's where it is easy to do nothing.  In order for me to stay committed I did my own tababta workout which turned out to be pretty good.  Not all kickboxing moves but enough to get my heart rate up and burn some calories.

#noexcuses #workout




No comments:

Post a Comment