Thursday, January 5, 2012

On the Bookshelf- Knit and Be Fit

A quick peek at the latest books I checked out from the library.

Reading


Fitness and Knitting. They go hand and hand right :-)

I have gotten a chance to flip through all of the books and have actually read a good bit of the High-Intensity training. When it comes to health and fitness there is soooo much information out there it is easy to get confused. I am a keep it simple kind of person so cardio, weights, eat right should do the trick. I like to thumb through the fitness books to find new exercises. Yes, I know anything can be found on the Internet but there is something about having a book in my hand and turning pages. I wonder if in my lifetime books will be obselete.

The Christmas Balls book has some cute ornaments that can be knitted up. I probably should have checked this out well before Christmas but it isn't to late to make a couple of ornaments for next year. We'll see. If anything I can revisit it in October or November.




No comments:

Post a Comment