Sunday, January 1, 2012

Utter INSANITY!!!

That's right. The first 60 days of the year is being dedicated to INSANITY!!! This was a Christmas gift and I couldn't be more excited about it. Should I be scared? The month of December was great getting back into the gym but now the time has come for me to kick it up a notch.








Insanity
Insanity


Before I started I knew I would need some new shoes. The sneakers I have now are about 2 years old and I really shouldn't be wearing them at all because there is absolutely NO cushion left in them. Bad, bad, bad.

Talk about a rude awakening taking pictures of myself. I want the t-shirt which means I have to show someone else those pictures.. oh geez. If anything they will be a great motivator because I refuse to look like that.

If you have done INSANITY before and have any advice please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment