Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bello Machre Every Step Counts

We got to be cheerleaders for the day!!!  Bello Machre held an awesome Bike-A-Thon/Walk-A-Thon on June 9th to raise money.  An wonderful group of people helping people with developmental disabilities.  My daughters and I got to cheer people on as they walked and rode by.  A lot of high fives, thank yous, and good jobs.  It was nice to be out doing volunteer work and I was really proud of my girls for waking up so early and getting out there with me.  We had a great time.  There was lots of food, music, games, a moon bounce AND a rock climbing wall.

Yep there's me on the wall.  My arms gave out part way up so I didn't get the top.  It was fun just to try it again though.  I used to be in much better shape :-(  I guess I need to work on that.

Bello Machre Every Step Counts 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment