Monday, May 20, 2013

Banana Cream Pie

First of all I think I need to say Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.  This mother's day was pretty nice.
My one request was a Banana cream pie.  My oldest made one for Easter and I knew I needed another one.  Perfect occasion. Both daughters slaved away in the kitchen making my pie and pies for some of the neighborhood mothers.  Yummy, yummy, yummy.  I demolished this pie.  It was a total sugar rush.  There were water bottles on deck for me to detox but it was sooooooo worth it.  

I also got new leather handbag. Go figure it is the color I envision when I think of banana cream pie.  It is a Canary Coach Phoebe.  Nice and roomy.  Three separate compartments.  LOVE IT!!!  I only have one other Coach bag but I think I may consider this brand a little more.  Here she is at work with me in her very own chair.  My daughters laugh because I will randomly pick up the bag and walk around.  Awesome gift for a purse lover.


No comments:

Post a Comment