Sunday, December 1, 2013

Live It Up!!



It has been quite a hiatus and I have missed you all.  No guarantees this will be back to the days of old where I was posting more frequently but I just wanted to drop in.  I miss the outlet of blogging.  It is like a mini vacation during the day where I can just zone out of everything and write about whatever is on my mind.

What is on my mind.  Thanksgiving has come and gone.  Black Friday has come and gone.  And here we are at the 1st day of the last month of the year.  What a year it has been.  The goal for this month is try and pack as much awesomeness into December as possible.  Spending time with family and friends.  Trying new things and living life to the fullest.  Truth be told that should be the goal every month but sometimes we lose sight of what is important.

My November photo recap!!

November 2014

1- Thanksgiving deserts
2- Cute Turkey cupcakes made by my niece
3- Mashed potatoes!!!
4- Pens for Holiday Mail For Heros
5- Awesome tea when I was sick and coughing beyond belief
6- Granola in a bowl + Driving = FAIL
7- Another driving fail
8- Wiping off the dust..again.
9- Turkey chili recipe from a friend.  Better the 2nd day.


Well Happy December everyone.  May you have an enjoyable month and holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment