Saturday, July 17, 2010

Zoya Bekka

I am not disappointed with the color moreso the application. Zoya Bekka was unusually thinner than my other Zoya polishes which amounted to some flooding. Booo, I can't stand when that happens. For three coats this is less than stellar. Nothing that some nail art can't fix, but I really like this color and want it to stand alone. Maybe a coat of nude or white as a base may help. I will give it another go at some point because I still have hope for this beauty. Please also excuse the smudge on my index finger. I don't know how I did it but unfortunately I was in a rush and couldn't take the time to fix it.

Zoya Bekka

2 comments:

  1. I think this looks lovely with your skin tone. And so summery too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous color on you. Definitely try it with something underneath to make it opaque, it still could be a winner!

    ReplyDelete