Saturday, July 31, 2010

MIA

Hey everyone it has been a minute since I have posted. My family went to Ocean City, MD for a week. Gosh I love the beach. I have been going there every summer just about for the last 25 years. Diving through waves, jumping over waves, getting wiped out by waves. I love it all. Hitting the Boardwalk for some Thrashers fries and getting funnel cake at the same spot every year. Yummy!! We spent a lot of time in The Kite Loft. Some of those kites amaze me. Flying a kite seems so basic but they have the trick kites and everything. About 7 years ago we bought some kites from there and have had fun flying them. I want another one but since we don't even fly the ones we have very often spending $200 on a kite doesn't make sense to me. They also have a lot of cool games in that store that kids would love. I think that is my favorite store on the Boardwalk.

We have a lot of fun but now that everyone is getting older it may be time to do something else or just go somewhere else. We'll see what happpens. Anyhow, I am just checking back in with everyone. Hope everyone is doing great. I have about 500 blog posts to read so bear with me as I work my way through them. I really miss posting but between vacation and general business it has been tough. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment