Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall- Hayrides, Bonfires, S'mores!!

It seems like there was an immediate jump from hot summer to cool fall days where I am.  One of the things we look forward to every year is going to a get together hosted by our real estate agent at a local farm.  I haven't been in 6 years because of scheduling conflicts with soccer but this year the whole family was able to go. Yea!! That doesn't happen to often.

We went on hayride around the farm and then had a bonfire with S'mores.  Yummy!

Here a few shots I took:


Larriland Farm 2010
View of the lake



Larriland Farm 2010
Animals doing what they do!


Larriland Farm 2010
Hayride-- our wagon was very creaky. It sounded like we were going to be disconnected from the first wagon.


Larriland Farm 2010
S'Mores-- don't mind my daughters nails. I fussed with her about taking that polish off. BTW it is Zoya Suvi.
 

Larriland Farm 2010
Messy, messy, s'mores!!


We had a good time. Can you believe I have never made S'mores before. It was so much fun. Figuring out how much I like my marshmallows toasted. Some people had their marshmallows burnt to a crisp on the outside. I like mine to be browned but not black. It was quite messy but who cares.  That is part of the fun.  

Thanks for letting me share our little outing with you. We all had a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment