Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hey Hey Hey What's Happening!!

I am not sure if any of you remember that show from back in the day called What's Happening. Dwayne would always say HEY, HEY, HEY.  Find a few clips on YouTube and you will be guaranteed a laugh.  Netflix has it too!

Anyway just coming back to say HEY, HEY, HEY!!  You know how I do.  First few weeks of the month blogging is regular then I drop off.  So here it is December 1st and I am back.  

Not to much is new but I did get back into the swing of thing with donating some blood yesterday.  They told me I couldn't because my iron was to low and then they retested and I was where I needed to be.  Those little fingertip pricks hurt more than the needle going into your arm.

As a thank you they gave me a cookbook full of recipes from famous people, local news people, Red Cross staff, and donation recipients.  There are a few recipes in there that I would like to try.  Banana Pound Cake, Cucumber Soup and some other ones look pretty good.

With the holidays around us and many places asking for monetary donations remember that donating blood is just as valuable.  Donate if you can, you will be glad you did.

Well that's about it for now.  Hopefully I'll have something to talk about this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment