Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Library Junkie

I absoulutely love the library.  Browsing through books of so many different subjects is so relaxing.  Right now I am in a knitting phase so I hit that section up first.  Sometimes it may be cookbooks, sometimes it may be the health and fitness sections.  So many options.

Last time I went this is what I got.

Library Haul

I learned how to knit about two months ago and it has been such fun making new things.  Looking through all of the books finding thing you want to try is great.  Books will absolutely lead you into a whole new world of things you never knew existed.  Next time you go to the library go to one of the sections you don't normally go to and thumb through a few books.  You never know what might happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment