Friday, December 17, 2010

No Words Just Hope

Sorry.  I just don't really have much to say as of late.  The holidays really aren't my thing.  I am desperately looking for a job.  This cold weather and dark at 5 PM thing is driving me crazy.  Lots of let downs and stress.  I am trying to turn things around for 2011 but the light at the end of the tunnel...let's just say someone has told me it is there but I am really starting to wonder if it is.  Hopefully I can catch a small glimpse of it soon just to see for myself but if anything I know that I have to believe it is there.  Once I lose any hope then it will be that much harder.  I know that struggles make success that much more appreciated so I am looking at this time as a period of learning so I can appreciate the success I will have.

1 comment: