Sunday, November 29, 2009

Konad..What I Have So Far

Since I am awake and bored I thought I would take a quick shot of the beginnings of my Konad collection.  KONAD ITEMS.  My Konad collection started in November 2009.  Pictured here are the products from two orders I placed that month.  The plates are the M3, M57, and M65.  The special polishes are the red and white, I'll call them minis, that come in the prepackaged kits.  I don't think they sell this size outside of the kit but I could be wrong.  Then there is the black special polish, pink special polish, and silver Princess special polish.  I have yet to determine what distinguishes the Princess polishes apart from the standard special polishes but I have been told that there is more of a shimmer factor with the Princess special polishes.  Also pictured are a stamp, scrapers, and a dual ended stamp.  I thought it would be nice to have two stamps so that my daughter and I could do this together instead of one person having to wait for the other to finish.  Also the smaller end of the dual ended stamper would be easier for the tiny nails on my toes.  Assuming the relationship between myself and Konad goes well, I am wondering what my collection will look like come November 2010.  We'll just have to wait and see.