Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Skimpy Nail Polish Collection

Just as I did with the Konad, I wanted to take a quick shot of my nail polish collection.  I have never collected polish, more like just picking up a bottle here and there when I feel like it.  That amounts to maybe 1-3 new bottles a year.  I have a feeling that is about to change so I wanted to snap a picture of my nail polish collection in its infancy.  These are all for the most part drugstore brands barring a few.  I will say there are already additions on the way since I took advantage of the Zoya GreenFriday special.  So instantly there are 9 additional polishes I am adding.  Actually, maybe some will be Christmas gifts.

Let's see from left to right there is N.Y.C., Rimmel, Sally Hanson, Sally Hanson(3 little bottles), Sally Girl, Sinful Colors, Sephora by OPI, Rush, Revlon, fluorescent yellow(I can't remember the brand), Bon Bons, Bath and Bodyworks.  So as you can see mostly drugstore but I am looking to pick up some China Glaze colors that are really pretty.  My favorite out of all of these is the blue/green Sephora by OPI.  It is called Mermaid to order and it is a gorgeous collection.  Looking at a picture like this also helps me assess what I should add to my collection.  Notice I did not say need because I already have more than I need.  I am thinking some more oranges, reds, purples, blues, silvers, uh oh, did I just say all of those colors.  Hmm...well I guess we will reassess the collection next year and see what is what.