Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hmmm...Lot's of Sinful Colors Posts.

Isn't it funny that I was clued into the fact that Sinful Colors was on sale be the sheer number of blog posts this week swatching Sinful Colors polishes.   I haven't been buying much polish lately which means I haven't even been checking for sales.  When I noticed so many Sinful Colors post in my blog stream I immediately pulled up the Walgreens flyer for this week and my theory was correct.  Sinful Colors $.99 this week.  I put $5.30 in my pocket and headed to Walgreens.  I allowed myself 5 bottles but only ended up getting 4.

Here are the lovely new additions to my collection:

Sinful Colors Mini Haul 9-15-10

From left to right: See You Soon, Let's Meet, Under 18, Innocent

Thank you to my fellow bloggers for the subliminal notice that it was time for me check out the sale.


1 comment:

  1. These look cute!
    I'm mad that my walgreens seems to be the ONLY one not running the sale. :(

    ReplyDelete