Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Water Marbling- It Has Been A While

Hi everyone, hope your week is going well.  In my previous post I showed a quick swatch of Sinful Colors Snow Me White.  Perfect base for water marbling.  I went with a purple's theme this time.  I really like water marbling but usually don't have time for it.  Hence only one hand was done and I was off to something else.

Either way I am sharing the one hand with you.

Colors used:
Sinful Colors Snow Me White base and marbling
Zoya Perrie- OMG!! I have never used this before..I have to go check my pictures and see. 
China Glaze C-C-Courage
Sinful Colors Let's Talk


Purples Water Marbling

Sorry no clean up. Like I said sometimes it is off to something else.

1 comment:

  1. Nice color combination. I especially like the pattern on your ring finger.

    ReplyDelete