Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Hate Bugs...

And the more I hate them the more I see them.  Call me a chicken if you want.  I know I am 20 million times bigger than them but I am scared of them and they have no business showing up where they don't belong.


I have started seeing the craziest bugs that I didn't used to see.  Growing up we had a damp basement so I was used to seeing the long bugs with 1,000,000,000 legs.  Box elders in the windows, a daddy long legs here and there.  Whatever, I got used to that.  Somewhat.


Recently between spiders, thousand legs, and some other things I can't even begin to identify I am just paranoid.  I don't even want to get close enough to squash them dead.  That is how afraid I am of these things.  Typically I'll call a braver family member to do the dirty work while they get their laughs in at my expense.  That is fine as long as it is dead.



My weapon of choice when nobody is here to do it for me, anything that I can spray.  Something that I can stand as far away as I can and kill it (or at least immobilize it).  Hairspray, Lysol, air freshener, tub cleaner, ant spray, carpet cleaner are all in my arsenal of bug killing weapons.  There you have it.  I just killed a bug with some Scrub Free and watched it shrivel up and die.  If it would have just stayed outside where it belongs then there wouldn't have been a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment