Sunday, March 14, 2010

Party Like A (Pink) Rockstar!!

Me likey. Pink and glittery. It gets no better than this. Of course I could never wear this to a corporate job (I don't think) but since I work from home I can rock out anytime I want. Sally Hansen X-tremewear polish is a great line for the $2.00 price point. With a lot of fun colors to choose from it is hard for me to see a color I don't have and not pick it up and Rockstar Pink was no exception.

Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink

I usually don't make my pictures this big but I really want you to see this glitter up close and personal. How can you say no to this. I may have on a clear base coat but most likely not but how fun would this be layered over just about any color. Grab a bottle of this and PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment