Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Orly Raspberry Ice

This pinkish purplish beauty is another Orly I am happy to welcome to my collection. My Orly collection went from 1 to 5 thanks to a clearance table at Sally's. Raspberry Ice went on like a charm and will give you nice coverage in 2 coats. If you are in a hurry you can get by with one but may see some nail line.

Orly Raspberry Ice

That funky groove on my ring finger is from a silk patch. Suffice it to say I am no expert at the patching thing so I think some more buffing at the edges is in order. My nail has grown some so the patch is no longer right near my cuticle. The two nails I do have patches on have not gotten caught on any snags though so I think I can live with this until it grows out a little more.

Orly Raspberry Ice

Both pictures have 2 coats of the Orly Raspberry Ice and 1 coat of OPI topcoat (along with some drying drops).
Sorry for the grainy photos. I have been trying some different settings on my camera and I think I have the ISO setting to high.

No comments:

Post a Comment