Thursday, August 5, 2010

Claire's Neon Burst

Wow, can you say bright.  I can honestly say I don't think I have ever worn a color this bright.  The funny thing is the pictures don't even show how bright it really is.  The downside to all this brightness is it took about 7 coats to get it completely opaque but it dries really fast so.  I did throw a coat of Wet N Wild White Creme on my index and ring finger to determine if the number of coats it would take was different.  Maybe by one coat so I would just rather not do it since the Wet N Wild seems to take a while to dry.  You can tell the diffence in the photo but I couldn't see as much of a difference in real life.


Claire's Neon Burst

After doing this I thought it needed to be jazzed up a bit.  Really?  A color this bright need more attention brought to it!!  Why of course.  Why not set these fingertips ablaze.  With a little help from BundleMonster plate BM12 and Konad Special Polish in Red  I think I got a fiery fingernail.


Bundlemonster BM12

This mani was a little over the top for me so it didn't even last a whole day.  It was just something fun to do something out of my ordinary picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment