Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hiatus, Happy Happy Joy Joy and Other Random Babbling

I started off the month being diligent with my blogging and then fell off the wagon.  These little hiatus are basically when life has got me doing 20 bazillion other things so no time to blog, paint my nails, or do much else.  By the time I have time to myself it is usually enough time to keel over and get a few winks of sleep.  Anyhow, thanks for still coming around and checking me out.  I love getting comments as well as reading your blogs.

On to other stuff I guess!

Well I was pretty happy when I got $2.19 a gallon for Premium Unleaded.   Lookie here, lookie here!!! $1.87 (really $1.88 but whatever).  I have a gas guzzling SUV.  I am happy.  Crazy enough to stand there and take a picture.  It's the small things.

Gas Price 

Life has been crazy this summer.  With the kids home my attention has be devoted to them.  They are fun kids to be around.  School starts Tuesday so hopefully my blogging will pick back up again.  It is tough to balance work, family, and time to yourself.  It is the time to yourself that always ends up with the short straw.  Oh well.  No complaints though.  My daughter and I picked up sewing in June so my attention has also been devoted to that.  I love it!!  We started another blog about it but haven't been doing the greatest job keeping it up to date.  I am about to go do that after this.  

I have so many pictures in my camera it is a crying shame.  I want to blog about all of them but when will I find the time.

Purple Heart is coming on Friday.  I have packed up 12 bags of clothes and shoes.  Still not done either.  At least I am getting rid of it and someone who can use it will.  Plus I need to make space for all of my new clothes that I am making for myself.

I am feeling bad because that blood donation I couldn't do, I still haven't gone back to donate. I am completely off schedule.  Bummer.  I have to get back on track with that.  A fellow blogger actually  posted about getting a blood donation.  It does make you feel good to know that you are helping someone, somewhere.  Actually, it makes me feel AWESOME!!

The family went to Hershey Park earlier this summer, I am getting to old for those roller coasters.  I am....wait for it....35 years old although my WiiFit told me I was 43 last night.  In my defense we had added the WiiFit plus and I got some fitness test that I had never done before.

Well I could go on and on.  I feel like I have been gone forever.  I know it hasn' t really been that long but I do miss blogging at least once or twice a week.  Hopefully once I get back on a normal schedule with the kids being back in school I'll get my flow again.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! Yikes gas $1.87 now thats happy happy joy joy :)

    ReplyDelete