Saturday, August 7, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics Pelican Peak Purple

Purples.  I have a thing for them but surprisingly enough I don't have a ton of them.  When I received my winnings  in the mail from ABOP I was happy to have a new purple for my collection.  Diamond Cosmetics hit a homerun with Pelican Peak Purple as far as I am concerned.  I will call it a pastel purple but a darker pastel, if that makes sense.  Just look at how pretty it is and to top it off if you get a good amount of polish on the brush this is a one coater.  My pinky nail which I always do first had a few streaks but I am always thinking I have to much polish so removed a lot of the excess from the brush.  Here is 2 coats of Pelican Peak Purple.


Diamond Cosmetics Pelican Peak Purple

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥LOVE♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Isn't she a beauty? No question about it.

1 comment: