Monday, August 16, 2010

It Takes C-C-Courage To Show These Nubbins

I have had this polish for a while now and realized I have never done it as a mani.  If I am not mistaken I have used it for a pedi and liked it very much.  Have you noticed I don't show pedi pics on my blog.  That is to spare you dear readers.  My feet aren't horrendous but not great enough to share pics of either.

This is not new so most of you have probably seen China Glaze C-C-Courage before but just in case you haven't, here it is.  You see how short my nails are.   I have no idea when they all broke but over the weekend I found myself filing them constantly because they kept breaking.  Oh, well, a fresh start is always good.


China Glaze C-C-Courage
China Glaze C-C-Courage

Purple, glitter goodness.  I am glad pulled this one back out of the stash.

2 comments:

  1. Great color. I just picked this up last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this and going to have to try it. :)
    So pretty,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete