Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Confetti Moonstruck

Confetti polishes have popped up a CVS's and therefore all over nail blogs too.  Who am I not to give a $2.00 polish a chance.  Confetti Moonstruck is a grayish color with hints of purple and some brown.  I picked it because I can honestly say I have NOTHING in my collection close to this shade.

"Well, well, well Ms. Two Dollar Polish.  Not bad, not bad at all."  Appication was easy as pie.  No issue with streakiness, runiness, thickness.  No problem at all.  Since this is only the first day I have worn it I can't attest to how well it will wear.  Hopefully I won't be seeing chips tomorrow but I am happy to say the Moonstruck is a one coat wonder for now.

A few pics (one coat Moonstruck, one coat Seche Vite top coat):

Confetti Moonstruck

outside



Confetti Moonstruck

inside



Confetti Moonstruck

flash

What is not to love

5 comments:

  1. This was a brand new love. And, the first Confetti I purchased and posted about. It is quite unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Taki, this color looks fabulous on you! I like all the Confetti polishes I've tried so far, including this color. Can't beat that price either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great on your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. man i want this color! i can't find it in the stores though. I saw another blogger she said he had issues with the brush though.. so i'm scared to try it. but it worked for you! so i might look for it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really, really like this color. I am upset because it was a chipped mess today though. Seche doesn't work well for long wear so I am not sure if was that or not. I am going to try it with a different top coat.

    ReplyDelete