Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool's Day!!

Today is the day of pranks and looking back through my life I can't remember any pranks that were pulled on April Fool's Day. Either my life is that boring or my memory is just that bad (I am pretty sure it is the latter). When I went to do my first Google search this morning instead of Google I saw Topeka. Huh? I know they change the picture for different things and it is usually obvious what it is but it was not obvious to me today so I went to check it out. Once I started reading the explanation and had a WTH go through my mind it finally dawned on me that it is April Fool's Day. They got me. I am I usually so gullible, I hope not. Anyhow HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY and may all of your pranks be safe ones.

My kids haven't done anything to me yet and I am hoping they don't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment