Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Will Have a Pet One Day...

Pets take such time and responsibility (and patience), none of which I have right now. With my children's activities and work it would not be fair for me to even entertain getting a cat or dog at this point. One day I will get a puppy and a kitten. I do love cats and dogs. When I was growing up we had cats so it isn't like I have never ever had a pet, it has just been a really long time. To satisfy me pet cravings I always spoil other peoples cats and dogs. My cousin has 2 cats and 2 dogs. They are so well behaved it makes it easy to spoil them rotten.

Simba & Tommy

Tommy is the sweetest cat ever. This cat will just come rub against you and hop in your lap. No biting and he reaches his paw out and kind of taps you as if to say "pet me please." Simba keeps to himself pretty much but if you meow at him he will meow back and have a little converstation with you.

I didn't get a good picture of CJ, one of her dogs. CJ will hop right in your lap and sit there forever. She likes to be all up in your face and trys to give "kisses." I am not one for mouth to mouth contact with dogs so if I just gently push his face away he is fine. As long as I keep petting him he is happy. Marley won't stay in your lap as long as CJ but she is a sweetie as well.

Marley

Aren't they so sweet. I can't wait until the day I have my own cat(s) and dog(s) but until then I'll keep spoiling everybody elses.

No comments:

Post a Comment