Monday, February 15, 2010

TMI

I am not one to share TMI but this I will share. China Glaze presented this polish with it's OMG collection. Each polish has a cute name based on today's text speak. When I got my hands on the TMI I also picked up FYI and OMG. All of these polishes are very shimmery and sparkly. I don't have all the polish lingo down but reading on several other blogs this is consider "holographic." I like holographic!!!

Here are the photos, on the left I used a flash and on the right, no flash.

China GlazeTMI

China GlazeTMI

China Glaze TMI China Glaze TMI


This is 3 coats of polish. I probably could have gotten away with 2 but as if I see a tinge of white from my nail then I do a 3rd coat. This polish was very easy to apply. It seemed smidge thinner than the few other China Glaze polish I have used but it goes on with no issue. Each coat was nice and smooth with no need for touchups because of streaks or unevenness.

TMI is not in my I LOVE THIS COLOR pile but for sure in the hate it pile either. Next time I use it will probably be to stamp a Konad print instead of using with a base.

What do you think of this color? Love it, hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment