Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can You Ride Side-Saddle?

Riding side saddle looks cool and all but trust me I don't think I would ever try it. Being a little fearful of horses to begin with I think I will just stick to the basics, putting Side-Saddle on my nails. When I chose this color I was looking for a nice dark brown. I looked at a some polish blogs and looked through the China Glaze collection and opted for Side-Saddle.

Side-Saddle confuses me though. In a good way because I do love the color. When I opened the bottle for the first time I was shocked. The polish was purple. I knew I had done my research so I thought the wrong bottle or color was shipped. No, they got it right. Once it was applied to my nails it did look brown but don't get me wrong you could still see purple. I want to say it is a duochrome but it really isn't...oh, I don't know, just look at the pictures and you can decide.







China Glaze Side-Saddle
China Glaze Side-Saddle


China Glaze Side-Saddle

Can you see the purple?

No comments:

Post a Comment