Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My First China Glaze!!!

Don't hate me for doing another pink mani already but with V-day around the corner I think pink or red is going to be it for the next few manis. I am about to let you in on a little secret..until yesterday I did not own any China Glaze nail polish. For most people China Glaze and OPI are somewhere if not all over their nail polish collections. Well now I have some China Glaze and the first one I used was Pink Underground.

China Glaze Pink Underground

The polish was a lot thinner than I expected it to be, not in a bad way though. For some reason I was expecting somethng else, not to sure what but a was a little taken aback by the consistency. It took 3 coats to get it just how I wanted but each coat dried in a reasonable amount of time so it didn't take forever.

I think the beauty of this polish is that is such a basic pink. I love it and yes, I know I say that about all of them but I'll tell you when I don't like a polish. I wonder why this is called Pink Underground. Duh, I get the pink part, it is the underground part I don't get.

No comments:

Post a Comment