Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby-BOOM!!

I have been holding off on my snow post for fear it may depress me but I think I am stable enough to handle it. Maybe...ugh! Maybe NOT!! I am cringing already so I'll just throw something out there..expect lots of babies in 9 months!

If you don't know the DMV was pounded by an obscence amount of snow in the last 2 weeks. Schools were closed, heck everything was closed for a few days if not longer. Lots of people were off work, with out power. Hmmm... what's to do in times like these? You guessed it. With that being said expect a massive baby boom come the November, Decemberish time frame.

Trust when I say it won't be me cuz I ain't having no more babies but I am interested in checking out some statistics come the new year on babies born in the DMV.

That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment