Thursday, February 4, 2010

One of Those Days...

How many times have you said to yourself "Goodness, it is just one of those days!!" Nothing seems to be going right and everything seems to be in a shambles. Not total catastrophe but just enough to have you teetering on the edge of what could be considered a disastrous day. Well folks, that is my day right now. So what else can I do but take a step back from the madness and try to refocus.
Working from home is not hard. I wake up come in my office and spend the majority of the day in there except for a lunchtime trip to the kitchen or a bathroom break. Now enter in spouse who decided to start working from home too. Total and utter chaos. If anyone knew how many times he has called my name or had me stop what I am doing to look at something I would give them a prize. I don't mind him asking but he really should not wonder why the other stuff isn't done since I was playing his personal assistant all day. Today my frustration mounted just enough that he decided to get out of dodge and go to the office.

Now I can actually try and get some of my work done. Thanks for letting me vent!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment