Sunday, February 14, 2010

My V-Day Gift To You..New Blog Pages!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Just thought I would throw that out there since today is Valentine's Day. Hope you are spending it however you want to.

I am slowly trying to add more to this blog and today I added 2 fun new pages.

The first new page will be a photo gallery of the pictures posted on this blog and since I don't always post all the pictures you may get some additional eye candy as well.

The second page is dedicated solely to GIVEAWAYS!!! Now these are giveaways that other bloggers and websites are hosting. It will contain photos of some of the prizes as well as links to the site.

So check the link bar at the top and check these two new pages out.

Hopefully you are enjoying the blog so far, please leave comments, it makes my day to read the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment