Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm So Fly

Not really...lol.. but China Glaze Fly was on my nails last week and what a color. Somewhere in the pink, purple, magenta, fuschia realm it give a nice pop of color to your nails. I will say this photo does not do this color justice. It is a little darker. The picture on the right is closer than the one the left but after 40 some pictures I could not get my camera to capture it perfectly.







China Glaze Fly
China Glaze Fly


Pretty right. Not that this polish needed any help but I am a fan of Konad so I pulled out one of my new plates. The S6 with China Glaze OMG added a little silvery goodness to the mix.






Konad S6 02-05-10


1 comment:

  1. Looking over your blog some while I have a few minutes. Totally love this one. :)
    Nice,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete