Tuesday, December 29, 2009

200 Hundred Squats- Yes I Said TWO HUNDRED


 

TWO HUNDRED SQUATS.  I am kidding, nope, I surely am not.  This program comes by way of the same lovely folks that have given us the oh so wonderful One Hundred Push Ups program (which I still have 2 more weeks of).  The concept is the same..do a bunch of squats until you can't, see where you should start in the program, squat like crazy 3 times a week, and when it is all said and done you will be able to do 200 squats and have an backside to rival J-Lo's.

I did the initial test and day 1 on the same day.  That is not the recommended way to do it but I had to so I could keep my scheduling on track.  This morning I set up shop with everything I needed in my living room (and all you ever need is yourself) and commenced to squatting.  Sixty-one squats later I was bored and thought enough was enough.  And so it was.  According to the program I should start in week 3.  Okay,  hopefully I can finish this quicker than planned and reward myself quicker than planned.  

As with the One Hundred Push Ups I will be posting my weekly results and exhaustion tests.  Wish me luck and feel free to join me.  It is much more fun knowing someone is doing it with you.  The program can be found here: http://www.twohundredsquats.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment