Saturday, December 5, 2009

Week 1 Check In...

So I did it..Week 1 of the One Hundred Push Ups challenge is done. I can already see myself getting better. After maxing out at 12 push ups on the initial test on Day 3 I was able to max out at 16. Woo hoo. I am proud of myself and looking forward to week to.

Here are my Week 1 Stats:
Day 1 10-12-7-7-9
Day 2 10-12-8-8-12
Day 3 11-15-9-9-16

On the last set each day you are so supposed to keep going until you can go no more. There is a recommended minimum amount and I was only able to get to that on Day 1 and Day 2. I told myself on Day three where the minimum for the last set was 13 that I was shooting for 15 and and I did it, plus 1!!! As you can see there is a drastic improvement by weeks end. This challenge is a test of both mental and physical strength and I want to say it is more mental. We shall see if my mind can carry me through Week 2.