Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Blue Beauty

I have been slacking over the holidays and haven't updated as I should so playing catchup will not be fun. Here is a quicky though. Who doesn't love blue nail polish. Why I gravitate towards blues is beyond me because red is my favorite color but there is just something about blue nail polish that has me mesmerized right now. The name of this blue beauty is Kotori.






Zoya Kotori


 1 coat



Zoya Kotori


2 coats  


This polish will take several coats for you to get it to its true color.  I thought that it would only take 2 coats but boy was I mistaken.  You can see how sheer the first 2 coats are so be ready for a 3-4 coat application and then your top coat of choice.  I stopped at 3 coats which is what you will see in the pictures below.








Zoya Kotori



Zoya Kotori  



All in all a gorgeous color. I can see myself actually using the whole bottle of this and buying more!!