Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Was Tagged

Tilly from Matilda's Manis was sweet enough to tag me with the Cherry On Top Award. Cool. How fun.

THANKS TILLY!!!


Acceptance speech shall commence.

First and foremost I would like to thank Tilly for tagging me with such a prestigous honor. I remember being a child and dreaming of the Cherry on Top Award and this day Tilly has made that dream come true. So with that being said I would like to pass this along to the following fellow bloggers:

Candace over at it's FRESH. (told me I should give blogging a try)

ABOP at Another Bottle of Polish. (inspiring and creative manis)

Reem at reemakup. (so many pretty things to look at)

ChaosButterfly at The Phalanges Files (love this blog name and great polish selections)

Sara at Daily Polish (almost to 365 manis in 365 days, wow!)

and I would give it back to Tilly if I could, I am so happy she decided to do a blood donatation!!

For those of you I tag here are the rules:
1.Now you have to copy the award onto your blog.
2.Thank me for awarding you with such an award!
3.Select another 5 recipients.
4.Include a pic that means something to you.
5.Write 5 positive comments about yourself.

Birthday Pic
Every year my dad takes a picture of the peonies that bloom outside of my childhood home. They have been there since the year I was born and are still coming back. I love getting a picture like this from him every year.

The positives about me:
Yikes this is kind of hard writing these things down.

1. I like to listen.
2. I am very supportive.
3. I think I have a pretty good sense of humor.
4. The happiness of others is important to me.
5. I like things to be done right the first time.

Thanks again Tilly. That was fun!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaw :) I'm so glad you did it! I tagged you because I love your blog and you were the first ever person to comment on one of my posts :) I'm happy I made your dream of receiving a "Cherry on Top" award come true! lol. And this photo is so sweet.
    x

    ReplyDelete