Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lots of Dots- Ginessa Bundlemonster Mani

It has been forever since I posted a mani but I have been doing them, just no time to blog. I am going to try to catch up over the next few days with the older pics and manis and then get back on track I hope.

Remember a long time ago when I had Zoya Ginessa on my nails, here is the BundleMonster mani I did with it. The colors are Zoya Ginessa as the base. SallyHansen XTremewear in The Real Teal and Pacific Blue.

Bundlemonster BM11 & BM19 6-10-10

Looks like Easter eggs to me. I used two BundleMonster plates for this mani. The BM11 is the strip of dots near the base of my nail and the BM19 is for the polka dots. It was a little tedious to do the alternating colors but overall it was a fun mani to do.

Bundlemonster BM11 & BM19 6-10-10

No comments:

Post a Comment