Friday, June 11, 2010

Snow in June!!! Zoya Ginessa

The white shimmer of Zoya Ginessa reminds me of pure fresh fallen snow that is just beginning to melt. One coat gives you pretty decent coverage. I was pleased that it was not steaky like some of the wite polishes I have. Maybe because this isn't a creme polish. As a polish newbie I just know it isn't a creme, I can't tell you what it is though.

One coat provides pretty decent coverage as shown in the pictures below. It depends on the look you are trying to achieve.


Zoya GinessaZoya Ginessa

Indoor Lighting

Sunlight



Two coats:
Zoya Ginessa

Another Zoya polish used and no complaints with this one either.

1 comment:

  1. Love it.
    Here is an article on finishes. REALLY cool.
    http://theedgeofsanity.org/?p=3780
    Susie

    ReplyDelete