Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random Vacation Pics

Has it really been since Friday since I blogged. Seems like forever. My drive with all of my pics is taking forever to backup and currently inaccessible sooooo I am looking though the pictures I have on my local drive. Wow, what a lot of memories. I think I will just spam you with random vacation pics from over the years if you don't mind.

Atlantis Shark
Atlantis
This is from the underwater tunnel at Atlantis in the Bahamas.
I would go there over and over. Scary dude!!
----------

Bay Bridge
Chesapeake Bay Bridge
Odd picture but it was kind of cool at the time. I was on a cruise to Bermuda that left out of Baltimore. We had to go under the Bay Bridge. This boat just cleared that bridge.
----------

Jungfraujoch
Jungfraujoch- The highest point in Europe
This was in Switzerland. It is not the highest point, it is the highest railroad station, or
something like that. Either way all I know is it was breathtaking to be that high
up in the mountains.
----------

No Title
Random foolishness at the hotel in Riviera Maya.
They actually came over and tried the throw my husband in the pool.
One of the best laughs I have ever had!!
----------
It has been a while since I have been out of the country on vacation but am thankful for the many times I was able to go. I am trying to think where I would like to go next. Do any of you have any great vacations coming up?



No comments:

Post a Comment