Thursday, June 24, 2010

Magens Bay Blue- Diamond Cosmetics

This is my first time ever using Diamond Cosmetics and let me just say this polish is nice. I was one of the lucky winners of a giveway that ABOP did over on her blog ANOTHER Bottle of Polish. Thanks again ABOP.

Diamond Cosmetics Magens Bay Blue

First of all this polish can go on with one coat. My imperfect polishing technique had me put on two to cover up some minor streaks but I honestly think if you know what you are doing one coat is all you need. No problem with it being to sheer either.

It dried in a normal amount of time. By normal I mean I painted all my nails and when I went back to do the second coat they were all pretty much dry. The second coat went on with ease as well as the Sunblocking Top Coat that was also part of my giveaway prize. The polish already has a nice shine and the top coat amps it up to the next level.

So far 2 thumbs up for Diamond Cosmetics. I am definitely going to check out more of their colors.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! One coat that's great. It is a very pretty blue :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous on you! I still haven't gotten round to wearing my blue yet - you beat me to it... so many colors, so little time!
    Was the topcoat quick dry?

    ReplyDelete