Friday, June 4, 2010

Liquid Gold- Zoya Goldie

Happy Friday to my dear readers. For the last few days I have been wearing another Zoya that is amazing. This polish was a recent part of my Zoya Exchange haul. It applies like liquid gold (I really don't know that for sure but it just sounds good) hence the name Goldie!!








Zoya Goldie Zoya Goldie



The first pic is no flash and 2 coats. I would have left it at two but I tried to do something 2 seconds after painting my nails so of course I got little nics. The second pic is flash with 3 coats. The second pic is the more accurate pic.

I think this would be a lovely pedi color as well. Right now I have Zoya Gabrielle on my toes. No feet pics so I will post once I do a mani with it. Do you mind posting pictures of your feet? I haven't quite gotten there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment